POND4 Hybrid ShortsRegular priceDKK 895,00 Sale price
Pickup currently unavailable
COMBO OFFER: FREE SHIPPING ON ANY 2 ITEMS
Introducing POND4 Hybrid Shorts with removable mesh liner© for wearing with anything (or nothing) under. Features our bespoke quick-stop cord stopper, double side loops for whatever, secure inner key pocket and deep side pockets.
Perfect for casual dipping, a short run, urban hiking or just being plain lazy. These hybrid shorts won't let you down.
+ Removable mesh liner© for wearing with anything (or nothing) under
+ Double side loops
+ Deep side pockets fits mobile
+ Secure inner key pocket
+ Air vents on back
+ Quick drying polyester
+ Made with upcycled marine plastics and bio-resin buttons
+ Manufactured in Portugal
Regular fit. Non stretch fabric. If in doubt, SIZE UP.
Emil (blue) wears size M and measures:
Waist: 73 cm
Seat: 96 cm
Thigh: 55 cm
Leo (green) wears size L and measures:
Waist: 86 cm
Seat: 99,5 cm
Thigh: 57,5 cm
How does pre-ordering work?
When you buy products on pre-order, you accept to pre-pay the entire order, and that the shipping only takes place when the product is delivered from the manufacturer.
The estimated shipping date is displayed on the product order page.
Please be aware that shipping dates are only estimates and cannot be guaranteed.
Pre-orders can be cancelled and refunded until dispatch.
FREE SHIPPING ON 2 ITEMS OR MORE
Standard shipping 5 EUR
UPS Express Saver 20 EUR
We offer free returns and full refunds on all purchases within 30 days after you received your product.
Main fabric: 70% Seaqual® yarn + 30% recycled polyester.
Mesh fabric: 50% Seaqual® yarn + 50% recycled polyester.
Here is the full supply chain behind your new swimwear:
Seaqual® fabric: Lemar (Spain)
Drawstring: Paracord (US)
Cord stopper: 2M Italia (Italia)
Cut & Stich: Ecovest (Portugal)
+ SEAQUAL® INITIATIVE
+ OEKO-TEX® class 100
+ GLOBAL RECYCLING STANDARD
Removable mesh liner©
Double side loops
Hybrid mesh liner easily snaps out and re-attach, for wearing with swim briefs, underwear or nothing at all.
Our bespoke cord stopper holds everything in place.
Outside loop on left side + inside loop in right pocket. For attaching anything.
"These shorts are a new favourite. For climbing or dipping, they just work"
@Leo Polack, climbing instructor & physical trainer, wears POND4 on some bridge in Copenhagen harbour.
"Shorts for running and dipping! What's not to like?"
@IronMads_ just did Copenhagen Half Marathon rockin' POND4. Made for exploring in and out of water, POND4 will follow you anywhere.
Contains marine plastic litter
Fabric is made from SEAQUAL® YARN containing 10% Upcycled Marine Plastic, the remaining 90% is post-consumer recycled polyester from land sources.
Buttons are made from eco-friendly bio-acetat, reducing the carbon footprint by approximately 25% compared to regular polyester buttons. Good for you and the oceans.
‘Editors Choice - Traveling Companion’
"Pond Cph are setting the standard for modern urban swimwear"
"When they look this good, why overcomplicate it?"
"This season's best swimwear...look towards Danish Pond Cph."